Tuesday 24 October 2017

Funny Halloween Quotes, Scary Messages


  • From goofy to ghoulish, here are 100 quotes, poems and card messages you can send to share in the fun of All Hallow’s Eve this year:
  • Halloween fun is soon to begin. Hope your day is awesome and full of great treats. Have a bewitching night and a very happy Halloween.
  • Trick or treat, I think you’re sweet on Halloween and always. May it be dreadfully creepy and scary and a whole lot of fun. Happy Halloween.
  • Halloween wishes are being sent your way for a pleasantly frightful day and a delightfully magical night. May the spirit of Halloween be with you.
  • Somebody told me you were going to wear a witch costume this Halloween. You could have fooled me because I thought you were already wearing one. Just kidding with ya. Have a Happy Halloween.
  • Trick or treat. You are so sweet, and it would be great if we could meet. Halloween greetings and best wishes for the Happiest Halloween ever.
  • In my search for the scariest looking costume, I realized nothing is more frightening than the clothes you wear. Okay, you win! Sincere Halloween wishes.
  • I love the skeleton in your yard. Is it the one you’ve been hiding in your closet all these years? Chuckles. Have a spooktacular Halloween.
  • Let the power of Halloween charge up your broomstick as well as your soul. Let the full moon bring all good things into your life.
  • What I love most about Halloween is, I get to eat a lot of the candy my kids collect. Life is good. Halloween makes it better. Have a sweet one.
  • You’re never too old to dress up on Halloween, and you’re never too old to get naked on a magical Halloween night. Have fun on Halloween, my friend.
  • I heard you’d like to be Superman for Halloween. No offense, but I think you’d be better as Peter from Family Guy. Have an enjoyable and laid back Halloween.
  • Do you know, some people believe the deceased come back from the dead to visit the living on Halloween? I hope all who come to visit you put a smile on your face this Halloween.
  • Halloween is a holiday children of all ages can enjoy. I hope you and your inner child have loads of fun. Best Halloween wishes from someone who never wants to grow up.
  • If you see a pumpkin in my window, then you know it’s Halloween. I hope that it’s the kind of day that really makes you scream.
  • On Halloween, I hope you laugh until you cry, and I hope the Halloween treats you receive far outnumber the number of tricks played on you. Enjoy Halloween to the fullest.
  • When given the choice of a trick or a treat, I would take the latter. Knowing you has been the best treat of my life, which is why I’m wishing you the best on Halloween day.
  • Happy Halloween, Happy Halloween, Happy Halloween! Redundant? Yes. Boring? No. Hope yours is delightful, frightful, and sweet in every way. Hope it is a fun experience.
  • There’s a black cat in window and a pumpkin on my stoop. On the lawn is a ghost and a witch. This tells me Halloween is very near, so Happy Halloween to you.
  • A talisman or amulet can bring you much good luck. So can this Halloween card, for in it is tucked good luck. Wishes for a Happy Halloween are also tucked inside.
  • Visions of witches on broomsticks fill me with delight and make me think of you in a good way. I hope your broom is tuned up and ready to go on a spellbinding Halloween adventure.
  • Happy Halloween to you…Hope it is a “spook”tacular one! Enjoy the yummy treats!
  • IGNORE THESE :)
    halloween wishes 2017
    halloween wishes
    halloween thoughts
    halloween quotes
    halloween wishes for 2017
    latest halloween wishes
    halloween wishes new
    wishes for halloween
    wishes for halloween 2017  

No comments:

Post a Comment