Thursday 26 October 2017

Halloween Card Messages


Write in a Halloween Card

  1. Happy Howl-o-ween!
  2. I am dying to have a great Halloween with you. Happy Halloween!
  3. You're one of my favorite Halloween monsters!
  4. The skeleton laughed at this Halloween card message. It tickled his funny bone.
  5. Have a killer Halloween!
  6. The dentist knows that the scariest thing that can happen on Halloween night is eating all the candy without brushing your teeth.
  7. Gho-stylin' this Halloween. Wear some spooky BOOts.
  8. I'm not scared on Halloween because I know I have you to make me smile.
  9. Even those who are merely beautiful on the inside can be adored on Halloween.
  10. Halloween may be a spooky night, but I'll enjoy it no matter what since I'll be with you.
  11. It's fun to be with your 'fiends' on Halloween!
  12. The three c's of Halloween real estate are candy, candy, and candy!
  13. Even though Halloween isn't as fun at a nudist colony, it can still be scary.
  14. The trick for getting a treat for Halloween is to be a little naughty without being too evil.
  15. If you wear your mask to the grocery store, you can get discounted candy on November 1st.
  16. I love this holiday almost as much as my dentist loves this holiday.
  17. Be safe and have fun if that's possible to do.
  18. You look amazing no matter what you're wearing, but I'll take you in a Halloween costume any day.
  19. This holiday is all about decisions. Do you want a trick or a treat? Which candy do you not want to eat? How many kisses do you want from me?
  20. It's a fun time to get a little silly with my best friends. I hope you're up for it.
  21. Don't be too scared on this spooky night. You know there's at least one person who loves you.
  22. It's not what costume you're wearing, it's what's inside that counts.
  23. With your looks it's difficult to look like anything other than a beautiful person.
  24. Eat as much candy as you can. That way you can stay as sweet as possible.
  25. If I were a ghost, I'd haunt you. Did that come across a little creepy?
  26. I have a big fear I want to share with you. I'm scared that you won't have an amazing Halloween.
  27. No one deserves a big bag of candy as much as you do. Have a sweet Halloween!
IGNORE THESE :)

halloween wishes 2017
halloween wishes
halloween thoughts
halloween quotes
halloween wishes for 2017
latest halloween wishes
halloween wishes new
wishes for halloween
wishes for halloween 2017  

No comments:

Post a Comment